Sunday, January 19, 2020, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Discipline That Connects With Your Child's Heart is an 8-session course (one week off for president's day weekend) that equips parents to help their child feel safe, loved, called & capable, and responsible. This is a Christian-based parenting approach that works for all kids, including those who have experienced trauma.
Each session will include a 30-minute video lesson, opportunities for reflection and discussion, and direct application for daily life.
When you complete the course you’ll learn:
- Four key messages that will shape what your children believe about themselves in a way that make them WANT to behave better.
- To communicate these four powerful messages in ways your kids can’t miss.
- How to respond with confidence (not confusion) when your kids act up.
As you roll up your sleeves and complete the homework between sessions you’ll start seeing change - first in yourself, and then in your kids.
- You’ll feel more purposeful.
- Your kids will feel safe in your care and will learn to respond to your leadership.
- You’ll even find yourself in more meaningful and connected relationships - with your friends, co-workers, extended family, and spouse.
This course will be facilitated by Becky & Joe Basulto. Please contact with any questions.
More details at https://connectedfamilies.org/dtc/