Connected Families Parenting Class (Online)
Every Wednesday, from 08/12/2020 to 09/30/2020, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Discipline That Connects With Your Child's Heart is an 8-session course that equips parents to help their child feel safe, loved, called & capable, and responsible. This is a Christian-based parenting approach that works for all kids, including those who have experienced trauma.
* Registration includes printable workbook and access to all online teaching sessions
* Before each class, watch about 30 minutes of videos on your own
* Once a week, gather on Zoom to discuss the material
* Put the ideas into practice in your own family!
When you complete the course you’ll learn:
- Four key messages that will shape what your children believe about themselves in a way that make them WANT to behave better.
- To communicate these four powerful messages in ways your kids can’t miss.
- How to respond with confidence (not confusion) when your kids act up.
As you roll up your sleeves and complete the homework between sessions you’ll start seeing change - first in yourself, and then in your kids.
- You’ll feel more purposeful.
- Your kids will feel safe in your care and will learn to respond to your leadership.
- You’ll even find yourself in more meaningful and connected relationships - with your friends, co-workers, extended family, and spouse.
This course will be facilitated by Becky & Joe Basulto. Please contact with any questions.
More details at https://connectedfamilies.org/dtc/