As the pandemic continues to evolve we will be having more in-person opportunities available. Please subscribe to our newsletter to find out more.
River Youth Live Links
Middle School: 6:30PMZoom Link
| Meeting ID: 957 6683 4453 | Password: 957078
High School: 7:00PM
| Meeting ID: 965 9514 4968 | Password: 638534
- Maker Camp Internship June-July. The application Deadline is Friday April 16th. Find out more and apply.
- Sign up for one of the mission trip weeks July 18-24 or July 25-3. Reserve your spot!
- Creak Clean-up: This Saturday meet at The River at 10am to participate in our service project of the year!
- Friday April 30th we will be having Youth Group In-Person at church in the parking lot at 7pm - 9pm
- This will replace Friday night zoom
- Register Here
The youth years are some of the most important in one’s life. Teenagers are, statistically, more open to spirituality than at any other point in life. These years are some of the most difficult, and riskiest years in someone's life... but it’s also some of the most exciting and interesting years! It’s a critical period for us to share the gospel and demonstrate the incredible love of Jesus. Caring for the youth in our midst is an honor and a responsibility that God entrusts us with. Ultimately, the decision to follow Jesus is in the hands of each individual and it is our privilege to provide an environment for our youth to experience the love of Jesus and offer opportunities to respond to Him.
|Our youth team is very committed to the love and care of our students. The team is made up by our Youth Staff and may volunteers from our church body. We are blessed to see a community of active church partners who are passionate about serving and seeing the love of God expressed to generations.|
Associate Youth Pastor
Youth Ministry Intern
Youth Ministry Intern
To lead young people into a growing relationship with Jesus and seek to put God's love into action.
We hope that these values ooze out of every pore of our Youth Ministry endeavors. We very intentional weigh up all that we do through the the lens of these values. If they resonate with you... then this is the place for you!
- BELONGING - Everyone is welcome to the table! We embrace all types of diversity into our family, intentionally creating community and care for all as we endeavor to see every student known.
- DISCIPLESHIP - We value authentic, transparent, lived, practical faith... No matter where you are on your faith journey, we recognize that everyone has something to offer and receive. We aim to impart living a life of Communion with God through Prayer, Service/Evangelism, Transparency in Community, and Bible Literacy.
- MISSION - We desire to have a deeper understanding of issues of injustice and God’s heart for justice. We promote living a life of seeing God’s kingdom “on Earth as it is in Heaven” through a demeanor of love, compassion, justice, evangelism and mission to the world around us.
- CHURCH FAMILY - All who participate in the Youth Group are a part of the broader community of The River Church Community. We value taking ownership and leadership in this church family. We also recognize that we are a part of the LARGER family of God and see that it is vital to collaborate with and build up God's Kingdom in the broader church body.
If you have any questions regarding the Youth Group please email us at